Thursday, September 11, 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag!

I feel like I'm one of those people who's makeup bag becomes a catch all for the crap they need to carry on a daily basis. That said, I did myself the honor of removing a few thngs that don't belong, such as my bottle opener key chain, my wine key, and a handful of Jolly Ranchers.


I don't even attempt to close my makeup bag any more, thanks to that red brush handle sticking out. On days when I drag all my face makeup to work, there's even less space and a second bag.


This is the first handful of stuff.

  • Inglot Brow Powder in 561
  • Inglot Eye Shadow in Matte 366
  • MAC 266 brush
  • MAC 208 brush
  • Urban Decay mini 24/7 eyeliners in Sabbath, Perversion, and Smoke
  • MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara
  • MAC Prep+Prime Lip
  • MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in Red Chestnut


And this is the second handful of stuff. Ignore my Bud Light coozie and the other junk in the background. That definitely doesn't fit in my makeup bag.

  • One Hand Washes the Other (OHWTO) perfume oil in Besos Del Sol
  • Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki brush
  • MAC Lipsticks in Toying Around, Speak Louder, and Lady at Play
  • MAC Brow Gel Creme in Dirty Blonde
  • Paintbox Soapworks Solid Scent Balm in Avast!
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra Moisturising Hand Therapy in Citron
  • MAC Sheer Select Powder in NC5
  • Generic brow spoolie
  • Missha lash curler


I guess for the most part these are the standard items in my bag. I usually switch out my perfume oil, lotion, and lipsticks. These are just the lipsticks I wore the last few days and I just took then out of my bag and added two different ones. 

I doubt she has one, but I want Jessica to post what's in her bag whenever she does start using one!


No comments:

Post a Comment