Saturday, September 13, 2014

Birthday Haul!

I'm a little late on this, but I was waiting for one other thing to arrive in the mail before posting a haul. There are a few more things that I ordered online, but there's enough that I can do another haul after this one.


Here's the teaser of stuff I got from the MAC Simpson's Collection, Crabtree & Evelyn, and a small trip to the CCO. 

The back row is shampoo and conditioner from Crabtree & Evelyn. They're $23 each, so that isn't really a price I would usually pay, BUT, they were buy 2 get 2 free. Even Shaun was telling me it was a good deal, so I picked up a set of the Jojoba Oil Shampoo and Conditioner and then one LaSource Shampoo and Aloe Conditioner. I'm sure those are going to last a long time. 

I also picked up a small set of hand lotions, which was originally $35 but was marked to 50% off. The scents are Rosewater, Lily, Himalayan Blue, Iris, Lavender, and Evelyn Rose.

From the CCO, I sadly only purchased an Clinique eye cream and a small trial size of the Smashbox Photofinish Primer. I was really bummed that there wasn't more that I wanted there since the store was small with a limited selection.

I wanted to try a new foundation, so I bought the MAC Face and Body Foundation in N1 and the new Studio Sculpt Powder in Light. The small white bottle in the back is a trial size of Strobe Cream.

The most exciting part of this collective haul has to be my two items from MAC's Simpson's collection. I purchased both blushes from the collection, Sideshow You and Pink Sprinkles.


Here is Marge in all her glory. I bought one blush mainly for the packaging, but fell in makeup love and had to have the pair. Originally, I bought Sideshow You without thinking because it was an online exclusive. After using Sideshow You, I decided I needed to go back for Pink Sprinkles because I don't actually have a pink blush like that one.

Sideshow You, Pink Sprinkles, Studio Sculpt Powder in Light.

The inside of the blushes are so awesome. I know Marge's face is going to wear away eventually, but I'm making an effort to only dab my brush in her hair so it doesn't fade away so quickly. I love that these blushes are the size of MSFs/Beauty Powders and also have a mirror. They're the same size as my new Studio Sculpt Powder, which is pictured next to the blushes.


And here are my bonus Maybelline items. I've heard great things about this under eye brightening concealer, so I wanted to give it a shot. When a sampled the damaged primer at Kmart, I really liked the silicone texture. After buying the Smashbox primer, I wanted to compare the two of them since they have a similar clear formula and silicone slip to them. 

Eventually I will be doing some kind of comparisons and or reviews on most of my new things! So far I'm satisfied with all my purchases and I'm really excited to try out my new Maybelline concealer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment