Monday, September 22, 2014

Clinique, ACW, and Drugstore.com Haul

For the most part, this entire haul is full of things that I actually needed to buy. There are a few things that I'm still going to use but can't say that I actually need


I've really been favoring Clinique lately for no apparent reason. I think it's because I'm starting to get out of drugstore skin care products and more into higher end skin care. I discovered a pack of Clinique for sale in one of the facebook buy and sell groups that I joined. It was a great deal to get this all (minus the bag, but it was the only other Clinique thing that I purchased) for $36 considering that the large 1.7oz size of the Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer is $47 retail. In addition to that moisturizer, I also got 2 sample size jars of Moisture Surge, a sample jar of All About Eyes, a sample jar of Repairwear Laser Focus eye cream, a CC cream that is a little too dark, and 2 sample sizes of High Impact Mascara. 

I bought the little Clinique bag from All Cosmetics Wholesale for only $3.99 and I thought it was so cute even though summer is almost over. It holds everything I drag with me to do my makeup at work in the morning, including my brushes. I've found a replacement for my little MAC bag.


Here's the rest of my haul with the majority of the things I needed. 

I like to replace my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge every few weeks and I saved $2 by ordering them in a pair. These are what I use to apply foundation and concealer with every morning.

The Korres sample sizes were less than $4, so I decided I wanted to try them. I got the eye cream and morning cream. I like trying out new skin care products, especially more expensive ones that I can get smaller sizes in before committing. 

What I really needed was my Alpha Hydrox products. I've been using the Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and Retinol Night Cream for the past couple months and I needed to replace them. 

I wanted to try out the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff roller just because I found it for cheap and I've always wanted to try a cooling eye roller ball.

Same with the L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal. This is SPF 30 and is for face, neck, and chest. I don't know if it will replace my Neutrogena SPF lotion, but I figured it was worth a go.

I purchased both Nude Nuance and Peach Nuance blushes from Estée Lauder because I regretted not getting them from the CCO when I was there earlier this month. I was just so bummed about the lack of MAC that I really didn't look at too much. I got the replacement pans to put in a magnetic palette because only the refills were available and were only $8.99 without the case. I'm sure the blush in the casing was more expensive at the CCO and I don't really need the case.

These two Tarte boxes contain Glowlight Amazonian Clay Corrective Wand in light. I got both the pens for $1.99 so I just couldn't pass that up. I haven't used too many things from Tarte because the brand is so expensive.

Also on the concealer front, I bought the Visible Lift CC Undereye Concealer from L'Oreal in Fair. It's one of the roller ball concealers, so it's different than my other concealers.

Lastly, I bought this powder compact from a brand called Darac Beauty. This is called the Sifted Blur Complexion Perfector. It doesn't seem like Darac exists any more, so I might purchase a backup if I end up liking this powder because I may never be able to buy it again.


Here's a bonus picture of Peach Nuance. I'm so excited for this blush. There's definitely going to be reviews and comparisons of certain items in my haul and I'm sure some things will end up in my monthly favorites at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment