Sunday, May 24, 2015

Subscription Addiction | Birchbox Backup - April 2015



Product #1: POP Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio - Peach Parfait
I am really excited about this little trio, actually. The colors are pretty and I'm excited to try them. I'm including them in a Shop My Stash thing in the next few days, too. I love the swatches I tried on this - they're sparkly without making me feel like Tinkerbell fairy dust is on my eyes. They're really pigmented and pretty.

Product #2: Real Chemistry Luminous 3 minute Peel
This worked really, really well. I used it and originally I wasn't a fan. But the more I scrubbed, the more dead skin came off. My face is really soft right now and it didn't turn it bright beet red. It didn't break me out and I will definitely invest in a full size of this at some point.

Product #3: Paula's Choice RESIST 25% Vitamin C Spot Treatment
I haven't tried this, but I usually don't use spot treatment as an everyday product. I want to start using up my samples, so maybe this is one I can get in on. I don't know much about it other than to say, I'm kind of 'meh' on this one!

Product #4: Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Moisturizing Shampoo
I've never heard of the Beaver brand before. I like getting shampoo and conditioner samples, so we will give it a shot. It's a decent sized sample, too, so I'm pleased to have it and excited to try it. I'm interested in the moisturizing claims of it.

Product #5: Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Repairing Conditioner
I really like repairing conditioners because they generally make my hair feel quite soft and they tend to do what they're supposed to do. My hair doesn't feel dry or crunchy with them, generally, and it also doesn't feel oily or weighed down. I haven't tried this yet, just as I haven't tried its shampoo counterpart, but I will give it a shot.

Overall, I think this was a pretty good box. The box itself was gorgeous too, and I kept it to hold some of my stash in!

No comments:

Post a Comment