Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Subscription Addiction | Boxycharm Backup - April 2015

This is the Boxycharm I have been most excited about in FOREVER. So thanks for that, Boxycharm.



April 2015 Boxycharm: April Bloom

Product #1: Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
I love the Coastal Scents Revealed Palette, and while the Revealed 2 Palette has several very similar colors, I really do love this palette too. One thing that I appreciate about the Revealed palettes is how many colors there are, and how wearable they are. They aren't bright tangerine, or neon green, or anything strange. I haven't had a chance to try these out yet, but I will soon.

Product #2: OFRA Derma Mineral Powder
I don't know about this one, guys. It's so pink and sparkly, that it's just not for me at first glance. But I will for sure give it a shot. I do need to branch out, and this is an incredible value and I've heard really good things about this product anyway.

Product #3: Vincent Longo Duo Lip Pencil in Lavender Lite/Grape
This went up on eDivv for sure. While the purples are gorgeous, I don't wear purple lipstick. That's the thing about this - if the colors were different, I would definitely give them a shot. But the colors are either purple or bright Barbie pink and I can't get away with those types of colors.

Product #4: Coolway Smoothing Lotion
This is another one of those "Not really useful to me" products. Sure, I'm glad to have this, but it's not something I oohed and ahhhed over when I opened it. I'll give it a shot and see how it works. Can't hurt to try.

Product #5: Harvey Prince Mini Roller Fragrance in Signature
At first this was really disappointing because as much as I love Harvey Prince, I didn't need a third backup of "Hello". But this apparently is the signature scent. So that's a lot better. It smells good and it's in a rollerball size, which means it didn't show up half empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment