Friday, May 8, 2015

Subscription Addiction | Birchbox Backup - January 2015

Aaand we've made it to this year in Birchbox! My Birchbox is now in the closet with my other "Shop my Stash" boxes (I'll get to that in a few posts), so that's why I'm using this photo blatantly stolen from Google. AND HERE WE GO.



Product #1: Harvey Prince Hello Body Creme
I actually traded for this on eDivv forever ago, and I love it. Stoked to have a backup. I love Harvey Prince's stuff, so this makes me pretty happy.

Product #2: Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal Eye & Face
I haven't had the opportunity to try this yet, but I did put it in my "Shop My Stash" box for May, so I'll let you know how it does. It seems like one of those samples that looks bigger than it is because the cover is long and the bottle itself is short. But I may be completely incorrect and I may be pleasantly surprised.

Product #3: Neil George Shampoo
I used this up and I actually really liked it. It smelled fresh and clean, and it cleaned my hair well. It didn't weigh my hair down, it didn't do anything particularly funky to it, and it lathered well.  I can't say I'm going to run out and buy the full size, but possibly with Birchbox shop points.

Product #4: Neil George Conditioner
This one's really nice on my hair. It doesn't feel tangled or greasy when I use it. Apparently it's also paraben free? Anyway. I have a crapton of conditioners to use up, so this isn't a must-have at the moment, but I did enjoy this and would possibly repurchase.

Product #5: Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner
It isn't Olive Green, which makes me say that it's good. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, since I've been pretty busy using up other eyeliners. But at this point if it isn't an unusable, ugly color, we're good. I've been getting a LOT of eyeliners lately, especially from Birchbox, so I changed my settings up a bit so maybe I wouldn't be getting so many.

All in all this box was pretty good. Nothing superb, but nothing terrible. Pretty much what I would expect from a Birchbox. Pleasant surprises with nothing I truly hated.

No comments:

Post a Comment