Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Subscription Addiction | Birchbox Backup - February 2015

Here we have another photo of a not-my-actual Birchbox, but I can say that it looks just like mine! I love the designs this year, and it's nice to see something other than plain,boring brown boxes. Onward!

Product #1: COOLA Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint
Now that summer is here, I'm excited to try this. I don't know if it is in fact unscented, but I'm game to try it. Hopefully it works and I'm stoked about the SPF. We shall see.

Product #2: Marcelle Gentle Makeup Remover For Sensitive Eyes
Just from the bottle, this reminds me a little of my Philosophy Just Release Me eye makeup remover. I can't wait to give it a shot. Anything is better than my Body Shop eye makeup remover that doesn't remove makeup at all.

Product #3: theBalm Cosmetics Read my Lips Lip Gloss in BAM!
The color on this is really pretty. It is really sticky, though. I love theBalm as a brand, so I was a tiny bit disappointed that it was so sticky. But I plan to try mixing it with other stuff or figuring out a way to make it less sticky. Hopefully it works, because it is really pretty.

Product #4: Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
I have been sent a crap ton of exfoliants lately. It's ridiculous. This one is just going to sit there for awhile until I finish up the others. Doesn't look any different than the others. No more special than a regular old exfoliant. We shall see. I'll update you if it's some amazing life-changing stuff.

Product #5: BeeKind Conditioner
This conditioner didn't do anything amazing for my hair. I do like that it's made with more natural ingredients, and it smells really good. But other than that it wasn't anything exciting except supporting bees or the increase of the bee population or something? I'd like to try the shampoo, but I'm not totally and completely blown away.

This box was 'meh', but I'm excited to try some of the products I haven't had a chance to try yet.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the first time I got the exact same things as you in a box. I just started using both the Marcelle makeup remover and Paula's Choice exfoliant and I really like both of them. I totally forgot about the COOLA stuff, but it's a bummer that the tube is pretty much empty.

    ReplyDelete