Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bath & Body Works Candle Haul

When you live in a stinky household like mine where there's a man with socks and underwear all over the place in addition to the three little rodents, you need candles. My parents always purchased and burned candles when I was growing up, so I was accustomed to always having them around. Shaun doesn't understand that it's nice to have a candle burning because it scents the house and gives it a little light.

I love the Bath & Body Works candles, but they're really expensive at $22.50 for a three wick. I always wait until they're on sale and I usually purchase a bunch at one time. This time around, I happened to be holding onto the 20% off coupon that shipped with my Christmas candles and all the candles were on sale for $12.50 each. That's when I decide to stock up.

Because these are the spring and summer scents, there's a lot more to choose from than the winter scents. I really had to narrow down my list because I probably would have bought 10 candles and not even I can warrant that purchase. I do two more 20% off coupons, one for in store and one online. I'll probably end up getting maybe one or two more in store because they don't have shipping fees, of course.


Since I've only sniffed all these candles and currently only have one of them lit, I'll take the descriptions from the Bath & Body Works site.

Watermelon Lemonade: Quench your thirst for long summer days with a refreshing blend of watermelon ice, sparkling water and freshly squeezed Meyer lemons.

Love & Sunshine: Fill a room with the juiciest fruits, the brightest blooms and sunny, cheerful citrus.

Caribbean Escape: Dive into a blend of tropical melon, raspberry nectar and lemon mellowed by creamy coconut milk and sugarcane.

Oceanside: A blend of sun-ripened citrus, juicy melon and refreshing ocean air brings you to a perfect day on the shore.

Cherry Blossom Sangria: Celebrate spring with the sweet scent of sangria made from fresh cherry nectar, crisp apple slices and a hint of wild raspberry.

Mango Dragon Fruit: The ultimate tropical fruit blend of rare and refreshing dragon fruit mixed with juicy mango.

I'm about to do an empties post, but you'll see that I finished up a few candles this time around. It's finally time to move on to summer scents because I'm sick of winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment