Monday, December 22, 2014

Birchbox | December Unboxing

This is going to be a brief post because I was pretty disappointed in Birchbox this month. Usually I can find a use for most things in my box, but this month was mostly haircare.


Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre - I'll probably use this at some point, but I've been holding off because the sample is just so damn small. This is a priming moisturizer, so it is something I'd use.

Lord & Berry Paillettes Glitter Eye Pencil in Black - This is so tiny! I get that, because it's an $18 pencil for a full size, but this is just a nub. I have used this eye liner and I do actually like it.

Manna Kadar Lip Locked in All of Me - At first, I was annoyed that I was given another lip gloss. I'm not really into lip glosses. I actually really like this color and it turns out that this is actually a lip stain.

Number 4 Hair Care Shampoo and Conditioner - I don't really need shampoo, but I guess this would be good for travel. I also hate foil packets of things like conditioner, so I don't know what I'm going to do with that.

Rusk Texture Spray - Sure. More hairspray. I guess I might use this when I finish growing out my hair a bit more, but I wish I could have gotten something else instead.


Short and sweet this month. I liked the baby eyeliner and the mini lip stain. I might like the moisturizer, but I don't want to like it because then I'll want to buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment