Saturday, December 20, 2014

Ipsy | December Unbagging

After last month, I was less than excited to get my December Ipsy bag. Even though Jessica cancelled, I decided to keep my subscription because I didn't have Ipsy as long as she did. Well, I was actually thrilled with my bag this month! It even beat out Birchbox, which I definitely wasn't impressed with this time around.


Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream: I think I've made it clear that I'm mildly obsessed with skin care products, so I like getting new ones to try out. I'm a little on the fence about this one because it takes a lot of smoothing this out to get your skin to absorb it. 

NYX Butter Lip Balm in Parfait: This is one of my favorite things that I've gotten in one of these subscriptions. I'm pretty sure this is only $3, but I know I wouldn't have purchased this on my own. I really like the color and the moisture. I've worn this to bed and I don't even need or want a tint then.

Bumble and Bumble BB Repair Blow Dry: I actually needed something like this for the rare ocassions that I blow dry my hair now that I'm in constant pony tail mode. It's winter, so I don't want to go out or to bed with wet or damp hair. I'll try this out soon.

Cailyn Cosmetics Just Mineral Eye Polish: I actually really like this. I already tried this out and wore it to work once. The color is pretty nice and I like the formulation.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara: I have a larger trial version of this mascara, but I definitely appreciate getting another one! I'm going to add this to my mascara stash because I've accumulated quite a few mascaras lately. Props to Ipsy for actually giving out a higher end brand that I know.

1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely give Ipsy this: they stepped it up this past month. I would have been pretty satisfied with that bag. I'm glad you liked everything in it! I feel like it's just been so inconsistent in terms of the quality of the items offered that I wasn't impressed. Birchbox doesn't usually blow me away, but I usually can use at least one or two of the products in it. Boxycharm is the same way. So, hopefully Ipsy keeps up for you in terms of consistency!

    ReplyDelete