Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick

This isn't so much of a review as it is a showcase. I've been lusting over this highlighter since it first came out and I finally decided it was time to purchase it before I could no longer find it anywhere.

This is my Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Copper Diamond. I'm obsessed with it. I will probably never use it as eyeshadow, which is one of the ways it can be used, but I did do individual swatches of each strip of the brick. 

It's a nice golden color that I've been using all over my cheek bones and around my eyes to highlight. Since skin is supposedly duller in the winter, I figured it was a good choice to lighten everything up. I can't wait to use this in conjunction with bronzer during the summer though!




No comments:

Post a Comment