Monday, January 5, 2015

Product Review | Jamberry Nails


Okay, so I have a lot to catch up on when it comes to blogging. But this is one thing I wanted to share with the one person (two, maybe) who reads this blog. I went through my Julep phase, and I loved how well the polish held up. But since my Julep obsession began, I've found another way to do my nails that isn't as costly and lasts way longer: Jamberry.

Jamberry nails are vinyl, heat activated nail wraps. They come in over 300 designs, and they last up to two weeks on fingers and six on toes.  I was really skeptical at first, honestly. I went to a friend's Jamberry party and I was like, "This is dumb." The part that ended up hooking me was how inexpensive they were. I paid $30 for a salon manicure that chipped the next day. These have lasted me an incredible amount of time (the picture above shows the nails I'm still wearing six days later). Also, I was amazed at how cute the designs were. I bought some Christmas nails (buy 3, get 1 free) and tried them on, and suddenly I was really excited about the product.

Then, I went to another party. I was hesitant to go, because I just bought four sheets of nails (HOW MANY NAIL WRAPS DOES ONE GIRL NEED? Answer: a ton), but I went anyway. This party was a 4 day, Facebook party with games, fun, and goofing around, rather than a direct salesy pitch. I signed up to be a consultant at the end of that party. I wanted to do that! I wanted to throw Facebook parties and have fun with my friends and show them a product I really loved. They didn't have to sell me on the actual product again: just the opportunity.

But, an actual review of the nails, because I can't be biased here:

1) They're easy to put on! Especially with a rubber cuticle pusher and a mini heater. A blow dryer works fine, but it's so easy to have both hands free.
2) They really do last a long time! I've had a set on for longer than two weeks before. And they always last me longer than nail polish does. I put a set on recently, gave the dog a bath, did dishes, and cooked dinner, and they held up unbelievably well!
3) The designs are wicked adorable. I had my reindeer nails around Christmas time, and my (cute) ugly sweater nails until the New Year. I also busted out some sparkly birthday nails on my birthday!

I hope this business goes well for me because I truly believe in the product and I love it. I wouldn't even get into this business if I didn't love the wraps. So, I'm pretty grateful to have a product that works so well for me that can help me pay for grad school, and whatever else may come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment