Friday, January 2, 2015

What's In My Bag | Christmas Vacation | Skincare

Just wanted to give a quick peek into my bag. These are the skincare products that I brought with me to New Hampshire for a week.


I've been loving all things Missha, as you might be able to tell. I brought the Super Aqua Hydrating toner, the Cherry Blossom Cleansing Oil, and the Chocolate Latte Cleansing Foam. 

I also brought my Neutrogena moisturizer with SPF because I was actually going to see the sun at some point. I made sure to also take along my Clarisonic because I didn't want to use up all Shaun's mom's washcloths.


I'm not following the order of the picture, so try to follow along. More Missha. I finally cracked into my Time Revolution Night Ampoule. Following up with another ampoule, I started using the It's Skin vitamin C ampoule. I brought a lot of Clinique: my acne solutions, repairwear eye cream, all about eyes cream, and moisture surge. I of course had to take along my Alpha Hydrox duo of the AHA Souffle and Retinol. Last thing I brought with me for skincare was my Tony Moly Intense Care Snail Cream, which has basically saved my dry skin.


And last but not least, my hand cream, which I suppose counts as skincare!

No comments:

Post a Comment