Sunday, November 30, 2014

Birchbox | November Unboxing

Okay, yes. I'm behind when it comes to subscription boxes this month. I don't know why. I think it's because I wasn't all that jazzed with either of them this month. Anyway...


Eyeko Eye Stick in Satin Taupe: I will probably never use this. I tried it on my eyelids and it was just okay. Meh.

Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intense Fortifying Masque: I'm actually surprised that I haven't used this. I think it was the first item that I was excited about in the box. I think it's because after I took the pictures, the box shifted to my table. I'm going to try using the masque at some point this week.

Perlier Absolite Comfort Body Butter - White Almond: I was carrying this cream around in my bag until I tossed everything back in the box to take this picture. I like that it has a soft almond smell that isn't too strong. I was considering getting a full size with my 20% coupon, but I like the sample packaging better and have so many creams anyway.

Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 40 in Fair to Light: I love this CC Cream. The sample is maddeningly small, though. I decided I was going to purchase the full size because I had a coupon to use on the Birchbox site and I wanted something that played well with my MAC Face and Body Foundation, which this does. I've only used it a handful of times, but this has been a home run for me.

Tocca Eau de Parfum - Florence: This isn't really my cup of tea, but if I just use one spray it isn't too much. I feel like if I spray it on my pants that it doesn't linger around too heavily so I don't have to feel like I'm wearing too much. Perfume samples just aren't my favorite because I'm really picky when it comes to scents.


The wins for this month were definitely the Supergoop! CC Cream, the Perlier Almond cream, and the Fekkai masque that I need to use. It was also nice to get the bonus of the chocolate almond butter, but I don't know what I'm going to do with that, to be honest.

2 comments:

  1. You got a perfume sample, too? I don't know what was up with Birchbox this month. This was my least favorite month so far, but I was still somewhat pleased. I haven't tried that body butter, but if it's not for me, I'll send it your way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I think it was just that time for perfume. I don't hate it, but I'm not going out of my way to wear it.

      Delete