Thursday, August 13, 2015

Empties #7: Products I've Used Up + Mini Review

More empties! I am doing really well with using up products, especially some that I know are going to expire or that I don't really care for. By the time I end up posting this, I will already have a few more empties to go into the next post! I may be able to do one of these a month at this rate.

Then I accidentally overwrote the bottom part of the post and I don't feel like doing it again because no one is going to read it anyway.


Bath & Body Works Candles in Honolulu Sun, Hawaiian Hibiscus, and Georgia Peach: I loved all of these scents, but I have to admit that I'm really sick of Honolulu Sun. I had the soap and hand sanitizer in addition to the candle, so I was happy to see this one go. I have a ton of candle backups, so there are more to be burned other than these ones. Would I repurchase? Right now, I'm done with all these scents. I wasn't a huge fan of the Hawaiian Hibiscus because I thought it would be the same as the hand sanitizer that I liked. 


Missha Creamy Latte Chocolate Cleansing Foam: I've talked about this cleanser before and my love for it. It just smells so good. I don't think you need an expensive cleanser because most of them clean the same, but it is nice to have a cleanser that you like to use. I still have a strawberry one that I haven't opened, but I will be using that soon! Would I repurchase? Probably during a sale where I can buy a few things, but I have plenty of cleansers that I'm rotating through right now. 

Anosa Tea Tree Herbal Toner: Before I rediscovered Benton and found Paula's Choice, I was a huge fan of Anosa toners. This is one of the two toners that I had and this was my favorite because I was big into tea tree products. Would I repurchase? Not anytime soon because I prefer Paula's Choice skincare, which is easier to find in the states.

Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream: I had this eye cream forever. It's a huge jar for something that is just an eye cream. I have some face creams that are in jars of similar size. This was honestly nothing special to me, but I did like it at first. Would I repurchase? No. I have plenty of other eye creams that I would rather use.

Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer: I really liked this for a thicker nighttime moisturizer. I do like Clinique as a brand, but I find them more on the pricey side. I kept using this to use it up because it was almost gone, but I definitely prefer this in the winter when my skin is drier. Would I repurchase? Probably when it gets cooler out again but I would more than likely try to get it on sale.

It's Skin Power 10 CO Effector: This Korean brand makes one of the favorite serums. I really like these for the day because they aren't too heavy. I started with the VC Effector and decided to try a couple others. This one was heavily scented for some reason, so I didn't care for this one as much. Would I repurchase? I definitely prefer the VC Effector to this one and I wouldn't buy this one again.

Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Eye Cream: I wanted to try this because I really loved the Concentrated Ginseng Renewing cream for the face. I like that the eye cream came in a tube because eye cream in pots are usually terrible to use because it gets difficult to apply. The full


Skin79 Super Plus BB Cream: I think this is the saddest empty. Because of the packaging, I didn't even realize I was running out until the last pump. I really like the whole line of Skin79's BB Creams, but this one might be my favorite because it's so low maintenance. Would I repurchase? I definitely will be buying another, but I have so many BB Creams that I want to use up one or two before I indulgence in this.

MAC Skin Base Visage: I'm really surprised that this primer lasted as long as it did. It is also housed in similar packaging as the Skin79 BB Cream, so I never knew how much was left. I had a love/hate relationship with this primer, but it was ultimately just okay and I did think it was overpriced. Would I repurchase? No. I'm over this primer and on to other ones. I have a couple different ones on my list to get.

Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara: This mascara is probably one of my favorites from the drugstore, but this one had just been hanging around in my makeup bag begging to be thrown away. I really like the spoon brush on this mascara. Would I repurchase? Probably at some point.

Inglot Matte Gel Eyeliner in #85: I really loved this gel eyeliner, but I found that it got old and dried up. I can't tell you how many years I've been holding on to this sucker. Probably at least four. I felt that it was time to get rid of it. Would I repurchase? Probably not. I like the black one, but I don't use the colors too often.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer: I finally finished the last of this primer and I managed to also lose the cap. I used to use this all the time back when it was the only other primer I owned. I have a few others that I've been reaching for, but I do really like this one. Would I repurchase? Not any time soon, but only because I have a backup full size and a trial size that I got in an Ipsy bag. I think I'm all set for now!


Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle: I feel like it's been a bit since this has appeared in my empties. I've moved on to Paula's Choice for my acids, but I do want to work through my back ups of this. I did like it when I used it, but I prefer the Paula's Choice line. Would I repurchase? Not anymore.

Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Fragrance Mist: This was a nice scent, but I got sick of it pretty quickly. I don't think it's something that I would buy again and I'm glad I didn't get this scent in any other forms. Would I repurchase? Nope.





No comments:

Post a Comment