Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sephora and Beauty.com Haul

Most of this stuff I bought before I moved and I've already included a couple in my May and June favorites, which I've yet to post. I'm just trying to catch up on things since moving and it wasn't happening. I'm going to try posting more, but no promises as I feel like I'm running out of things to talk about other than empties. I should actually probably do a project pan because there are quite a few things I'm trying to work through and finish up, mainly because of expiration dates. 

I'm going to breeze through this post in a "hey look what I bought!" manner.


Paula's Choice Skincare: I'm going to go through a skincare routine post soon since I've overhauled my skincare. I've had to replace most of my Korean products with American products because I really can't get a ridiculous amount of packages at this address. 

Since I'm a huge advocate of good toners and not ones that strip the skin, I stocked up on repairing toners. I really like all three of these and I would probably continue to repurchase them all. 

I also bought the 2% BHA for morning exfoliation and the 8% AHA for evening exfoliation. 


Paula's Choice Skincare: I also am replacing my retinols with Paula's Choice. I have this first one to use at night and the pink squeeze tube for every day. This is actually what will replace my Missha night ampoule. 

I also have the 10% AHA that I rotate with the 8% AHA so my skin doesn't get too irritated. 

I use two different Paula's Choice suncreens, one with a tint and one without. The tinted one dries down to more of a matte finish and I prefer that one when I don't have a lot of time to get ready and need to put on foundation immediately or when I don't want to wear makeup to leave the house for a bit.


Estée Lauder Bronzed Goddess: Holy hell this bronzer is huge. I really like it and I had this in my April favorites which just tells you how long I've had this stuff ready for a post.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone: This is a super pigmented highlighter that I absolutely love. I got this on sale or I wouldn't have paid $38 for it, but I love it.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat: Also something else from April favorites. This is such a nice highlighting blush.


Marc Jacobs! I'm not going into a lot of detail because I want to eventually do a post for these, but I bought these two lemmings due the Sephora sale. The top is the Instamarc contour and highlight compact. It's my favorite thing ever. I love setting my undereyes with the first powder and the contour powder is the perfect color.

The bottom one is the Tantric O!Mega Bronzer. This is also a great color, but I reach for this less because I tend to contour with the top compact.


Sephora Bronzers: I tossed these in my cart just because. I don't really like the top one, but I've used it for all over bronzing. The bottom one I thought was too light, but since it's matte, I've used it as a contour powder.


Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks in Beige and Lilac Rose: I cheated a little. I picked up Beige at Nordstrom Lilac Rose at the CCO, but I'm lumping these into the haul because I bought them at the same time. I love my Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick so much that I knew I needed more. I got a 20% discount on the Beige Shimmer Brick and the Lilac Rose one was a limited edition and I got a good deal from the CCO so I needed it. I'll use the top two strips in the Beige one or mix all the colors together, but to highlight with the Lilac Rose one, I tend to stay around the second strip.


Boots No7 Stay Perfect Primer and Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer: These were both on sale, so I figured I'd give them a go. At the time, I was running out of my MAC primer and the Smashbox primer was too drying for me, so I needed a backup plan. Both of these are good, but I don't think they'll bring me into the winter. I was really excited for the Hourglass primer, but I don't love it the way I thought I would. Good thing I didn't spring for the huge expensive size!


One last quick thing I forgot! I finally bought an Anastasia Dipbrow! This matches my hair better than my MAC brow gel creme, and I got it on sale. This has been my only brow product since purchasing it. I only wish the Auburn shade was a little redder, but it still matches better than the Blonde one from MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment