Saturday, March 28, 2015

Empties!


Just got through a LOT of empties!

Harvey Prince Ageless Body Wash: I loved this stuff. It smelled like pomegranate and I loved it. I was so sad it was so small. I'm on a makeup freeze right now so I can't really buy any more, but it was delightful and I would absolutely repurchase it.

Suave Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo: I've had this for.ever and it's just "meh". I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. It's cheap and it cleans my hair. I love the smell of it, though. I feel like I smell yummy after I use it. It doesn't do anything volume-wise that the others don't, but I'll probably repurchase.

Redken Body Full Shampoo: When my sister was the receptionist at a hair salon, she used her discount to get me some of this shampoo, plus it was on sale. I have one backup left, and it's pretty good! It doesn't have much of a scent to it, and it doesn't clean any better or worse than other shampoos. But I did like it. I can't justify spending all that money on expensive shampoo, but it does what it's supposed to do. I did notice a bit more volume with this shampoo, but not a ton.

Epice Purifying Exfoliant: I know this was supposed to be exfoliating, but I felt like it was scraping my face with every use. It wasn't gentle at all. I hated using it and kept it at my boyfriend's place to use it all up. Not a huge fan of it at all. I won't repurchase it.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Product: This stuff is awesome. It makes my hair feel soft and shiny and it's definitely awesome. I'll repurchase it when I have a bit more money to play around with. I have other leave-in products to use up in the meantime, but this is liquid gold.

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Hair Mask: Love this! Have a backup of it, thank goodness. It's incredible. It makes my hair feel really soft after I use it, and it doesn't take a whole lot to make a difference. It smells fresh, and it doesn't weigh my hair down.

Okay, that's not as many empties as I thought, but it's some. I've got to start using some more up.


No comments:

Post a Comment